- East Winds District Lenten Mission Project - February 14th thru March 31st Lets find a way through this time of Lent to… ...Read More
- Puzzler’s Corner: I Love It When A Plan Comes Together - Puzzler’s Corner Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8 “I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.” This famous… ...Read More
- The Lord Be With You - “The Lord Be With You” I learned late Tuesday afternoon that the jury reached… ...Read More
- Day of Prayer Zoom Link - Having technical difficulties currently going live. Here is the ZOOM Link for the 6pm to… ...Read More
- Readers to Leaders Invitation - As members of Christ’s family we are called to support our sisters and brothers in… ...Read More
- A Day of Prayer and Healing - A Day of Prayer and Healing Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time;… ...Read More
United Methodist News
We want to know about events you are hosting and get the word out to the rest of the district! Please use this form for submission of any event you would like publicized by East Winds District. We do ask you give us a minimum of 3 weeks to get the event added to our calendar and newsletter.
The East Winds prayer team would like to pray for you. Please fill out this form and it will be submitted to our prayer team confidentially.
Welcome to the East Winds District of the United Methodist Church!
Central/Eastern Lower Peninsula
East Winds encompasses 82 United Methodist churches. It is one of seven districts of the Michigan Conference.
District Treasurer Office days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
The Treasurer Receives
EWD Ministry Shares Payments
EWD Loan Payments
Grant & Loan Requests/ Disbursements
Flint Water Recovery
Make checks payable & mailed to:
East Winds District
c/o Linda Squires
119 S. Leroy Street
Fenton, MI 48430
1653 Davison Rd., Flint, MI 48506