- EWD – United Methodist Women 2021 Annual Meeting - East Winds District UMW 2021 Annual Meeting *Saturday, November 20, 2021* Please note change in… ...Read More
- 2021 Fall Lay Servant Classes - Here we go --- following you will find a link to the registration for the… ...Read More
- REACH SUMMIT 2021 - Below is the link for information for Reach Summit on Oct 22-23… ...Read More
Welcome to the East Winds District of the United Methodist Church!
Central/Eastern Lower Peninsula
East Winds encompasses 96 United Methodist churches and 18 multi-point charge. It is one of nine districts of the Michigan Conference.
East Winds District ANNUAL CONFERENCE
REGISTER ONLINE AT: https://www.eastwindsconference.com
This years Special Offering is dedicated to helping to defer the costs for those that will be attending the Puerto Rico Mission Trip.
Click Below to Donate Online
District Treasurer Office days: Tuesday and Thursday
The Treasurer receives
- EWD Ministry Shares payments
- EWD Loan Payments
- Receives & disburses Grant & Loan requests
- Flint Water Recovery
Make checks payable & mailed to:
East Winds District
c/o Linda Squires
119 S. Leroy Street
Fenton, MI 48430
1653 Davison Rd.
Flint, MI 48506
Contact information for South Flint Soup Kitchen:
Katelin Maylum (248) 239-3427