- Annual Conference Recap - Annual Conference 2022 was held in Acme, MI, June 2-4. Bishop David Bard and conference… ...Read More
- EWD Listening Session PowerPoint Slides - Dear East Winds District members, Thanks to so many of you for your involvement in… ...Read More
- Administrative Assistant Educational Conference - 2022 Educational Conference for Church Administrative Staff OCTOBER 1ST & 2ND at St Francis Retreat… ...Read More
- Lay Leadership Resources - Here is the link to the Michigan Conference Laity Resources Page. The Leadership Tool Box… ...Read More
- Children’s Ministry Tool Box - Here is a link to the Michigan Conference site for "Children's Ministry" Resources. This is… ...Read More
- EWD 2022 Tools for Ministry Videos - On February 5, 2022 the East Winds District held a Tools for Ministry Training Day… ...Read More
Welcome to the East Winds District of the United Methodist Church!
Central/Eastern Lower Peninsula
East Winds encompasses 96 United Methodist churches and 18 multi-point charge. It is one of nine districts of the Michigan Conference.
District Treasurer Office days: Tuesday and Thursday
The Treasurer receives
- EWD Ministry Shares payments
- EWD Loan Payments
- Receives & disburses Grant & Loan requests
- Flint Water Recovery
Make checks payable & mailed to:
East Winds District
c/o Linda Squires
119 S. Leroy Street
Fenton, MI 48430
1653 Davison Rd.
Flint, MI 48506
Contact information for South Flint Soup Kitchen:
Katelin Maylum (248) 239-3427