- COAAM FALL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE – ZOOM - Conference Committee on Asian American Ministries (COAAM) is hosting a Fall Leadership Conference on November… ...Read More
- Virtual Mission in the Holy Lands - Journey Through Advent on a virtual Mission trip to the Holy Lands. Saturdays: November 27th, December… ...Read More
- EW District Conference - EW District 2021 Conference November 6, 2021 DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, Migration: “Rebuilding… ...Read More
- EWD – United Methodist Women 2021 Annual Meeting - East Winds District UMW 2021 Annual Meeting *Saturday, November 20, 2021* Please note change in… ...Read More
- General Conference Updates - The General Conference Commission chair recently outlined the issues facing organizers of the United Methodist… ...Read More
Welcome to the East Winds District of the United Methodist Church!
Central/Eastern Lower Peninsula
East Winds encompasses 96 United Methodist churches and 18 multi-point charge. It is one of nine districts of the Michigan Conference.
District Treasurer Office days: Tuesday and Thursday
The Treasurer receives
- EWD Ministry Shares payments
- EWD Loan Payments
- Receives & disburses Grant & Loan requests
- Flint Water Recovery
Make checks payable & mailed to:
East Winds District
c/o Linda Squires
119 S. Leroy Street
Fenton, MI 48430
1653 Davison Rd.
Flint, MI 48506
Contact information for South Flint Soup Kitchen:
Katelin Maylum (248) 239-3427